There are some reputable roofing contractors Richmond Va that have a proven track record of helping homeowners. Since purchasing a home will probably be the most significant investment that most people will make in their lives, homeowners should not delay making the needed repairs and upgrades in an effort to protect and ensure that their investment appreciates.
Here are some of the most common repairs and recommended improvements that homeowners should take advantage of:
- Roofing Repairs – These repairs should be left to only expert roofing contractors Richmond, Va. From shingle roofing and slate to wood and metal roofing of all types, contact Pete’s Contracting for a reliable quote that will stay within your budget.
- Leafproof Gutter Cover System – If you are looking for a way to finally keep all of that small debris from accumulating and eventually plugging your gutter, then perhaps it’s time to consider installing a Leafproof Gutter Cover System.
- Seamless Gutters – The days of fragile gutters are gone thanks to heavy gauge seamless aluminum gutters that are now on the market and available in a variety of colors.
- Siding Re-finishing – Just one of the many exclusive services provided by Pete’s Roofing contractors in Richmond, Va. If you are on a fixed budget and you can’t afford to replace all of your home’s siding, then opting to restore your aluminum, steel, wood or vinyl siding back to factory finish can save you some money.
- Painting – Ditch the ladder and brushes and leave your interior painting, trim work, siding, windows, foundations or any other painting to the painting specialists.
- Vinyl Railings – Nothing gives a home more curb appeal than replacing or installing new vinyl railings. There are many sizes, colors and options available.
- Masonry – Did you know that masonry is noncombustible and resistant to projectiles? These characteristics are what makes it so desirable among many homeowners. Since masonry construction is dependent upon the workmanship and mortar quality, homeowners are encouraged to hire only an experienced mason for chimney caps, brick mortar, brick siding, and steps.
- Waterproofing – Water damage is often one of the most significant expenses that homeowners encounter. Whether it comes from a pipe that breaks inside of the home, or flooding after a heavy rainfall, the consequences of water damage can be disastrous. What can you do to protect your home from this type of damage? Consult a waterproofing specialist who will work to prevent water from ever getting inside your home.
Pete’s Contracting, one of the most prominent roofing contractors in Richmond VA, is a 3rd generation family owned and operated contracting business that serves the entire state of Virginia. Not only is their work is backed with a guarantee so you don’t have to worry about your project when it’s completed, but all of the work is owner supervised so it is done right the first time. If you are ever in need of any of the professional services discussed here, contact them today toll free at (800) 465-2809.